You may register for five different classes using this form.
All fields are required to be filled.
Since you cannot currently make payment with this form, in the comments section please state how you plan on paying!
Example: "Send me a credit card form", "I'm mailing you the check today" or "Day of Class"
Remember - registration is not complete until both the Registration Formand the Payment are received by MTAR.
ALL FIELDS MUST CONTAIN AN ENTRY
Best Contact Number:
Please do not forget the area code!
Is your license active? (Not active or retired)
I am an ACTIVE and CURRENT member of which ONE of the following associations:
If not listed, choose "none of the above"
Select the Course or Courses for which you wish to Register:
If you do not see the class you want listed
(they are listed by date), enter the class
and the date in the comments field below!
Please enter your planned method of payment and any further comments.
This link will take you to a credit/debit card payment form which you can print, complete, and scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pressing "Reset Form" will clear all fields on the form.
Education Payment Policy
• Registration form MUST be submitted for any class, including free classes.
• Registration for classes with fees is confirmed only when accompanied with payment.
• Cancellation of a class must be made more than 48 hours prior to the class. Cancellations MUST BE made in writing.
• Payment for any class may not be transferred to pay for another class.
• If cancellation is made less than 48 hours prior to a class, any ordered materials are deducted from refund.
• "No-show" cancellation is considered the same as failure to notify MTAR in writing PRIOR to the class.
• Agents will be given credit for the class PROVIDED that: agent arrives, signs in and is in attendance at the start of the class; agent attends full duration of the class without unscheduled absences (including phone calls answered or initiated except during scheduled breaks, other unauthorized breaks of any kind, departing prior to class dismissal, etc.)
• Any no-show who has failed to supply written notification prior to the start of the class is not entitled to a refund of any amount.
• Note that MTAR members receive first preference for all classes and that nonmembers may pay higher class fees.
Need to Register for a REALTRACS class here at MTAR? Please visit www.realtracs.net, log in and choose